HP DeskJet 2515 All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
HP DeskJet 2515 Driver Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 – This compact HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One Printer is made to print, copy and scan records at a cost-effective expense. It aids you to produce flyers, borderless documents, images as well as brochures using original HP inks. Obtain ISO speeds of approximately 8 ppm in black and also about 5 ppm in color. This power celebrity ranked printer additionally showcases a 1.1″ mono icon screen, a 60 sheet input tray as well as recyclable cartridges.
HP DeskJet 2515 Review
Make use of the Reduce/Enlarge switches on this HP printer to tailor the dimension of replicated photos or text. The graphics screen helps you in printing, copying or scanning photos. Enjoy quicker move rates with broadband USB 2.0. Obtain a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 in color as well as approximately 600 dpi in black. Establish this elegant printer effortlessly and enjoy fast procedure. It gives you the specialist high-quality result that you could afford.
HP’s Deskjet all-in-ones have always been about easy use as well as sharp prints. Made on comparable lines, the HP Inkjet Printer is power-packed equipment that provides high-quality prints. It has an optimum print resolution of 600 dpi for mono prints and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints. The top quality is matched by its rate as it can print color files at the speed of 16 ppm and monochrome data at the rate of 20 ppm. It is compatible with a range of media dimensions, allowing you to finish any print need.
HP Deskjet 2515 All-In-One color inkjet printer is an energy-efficient unit. It is Energy Star certified and also utilizes relatively lesser power than various other printers. Different other attributes include a flatbed scanner with an optical scanning resolution of 1200 dpi as well as a copier with a maximum copy resolution of 600 x 300 dpi. The photocopier likewise helps you resize your documents as needed. Functional and efficient, the HP 2515 All-In-One is a workhorse that will undoubtedly be a fantastic enhancement to your home or work space. HP DeskJet 2515 Driver Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP DeskJet 2515 Drivers and Software Download
|HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers||56 MB|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||10 MB|
How to Setup Wireless HP DeskJet 2515
Printer HP DeskJet 2515 using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an HP DeskJet 2515 printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP DeskJet 2515 printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP DeskJet 2515 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP DeskJet 2515 software installed successfully[/infobox]
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2515 for Mac OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2515 Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.