Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP DeskJet 3755 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP DeskJet and Ink Advantage 3700 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||40.12|
|HP DeskJet 3700 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||1828A|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||8.5.3738|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||184.108.40.20660|
How to Setup Wireless HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer
Printer HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer for Mac OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.