HP Envy 5540 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer Review
HP ENVY 5540 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The HP Envy 5540 All-in-One could not rank amongst the very best inkjet printers we examined, but it does attract attention in our evaluation by printing the best-quality files we saw. Its almost perfect print high quality is a strong selling point to make sure, but that’s not the only requirements to consider when getting a printer– you could intend to deliberate precisely how important print quality remains in the face of missing out on essential attributes and also inks that often require expensive refills.
The printer’s best feature, hands down, is its immaculate print high quality, which always placed the most effective in our testing. Both black-and-white as well as shade papers published with sharp text, clean ink distribution and also a remarkable lack of mistakes like bands and smudges. It is a little slow-moving, printing black-and-white documents at 9.5 pages each minute (ppm) and even color documents at 7.5 ppm. Photo printing, on the other hand, was reasonably fast at 1.3 pictures per min, and also the resulting images had excellent color quality as well as information.
HP ENVY 5540 Performance
The Envy is capable of 1200 dpi scanning and also 1200 dpi mono printing, rising to 4800 x 1200 dpi entirely color on particular HP image documents. It duplicates at ten pages per minute in black as well as five pages per minute in color, and its print rates are rated at as much as 22ppm in a black draft setting as well as 21ppm in color draft setting. ISO numbers are 12ppm for black and 8ppm for color.
The 5540’s CPU and also RAM is relatively moderate– 525MHz and 128MB respectively– which could mean a relatively long haul for pages to appear. HP’s numbers promise that the initial web page out can be “as fast as 19 seconds” in black and “as fast as 22 seconds” in color, while a single borderless 10 x 15 picture can be “as quickly as 34 seconds”.
We located that initial page out in black/draft setting was 17.2 secs, with area color taking 22.7 seconds. Printing an A4-sized image on plain paper at the Fine high quality establishing took 3 minutes as well as 23 seconds. The quality deserves waiting on, though: colors are vivid, photos are crisp, and slopes are rendered without any banding or annoying sound. It’s excellent on ordinary paper and also really impressive on image paper. HP ENVY 5540 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP ENVY 5540 Drivers and Software Download
|HP ENVY 5540 series Full Feature Software and Drivers||148 MB|
|HP ENVY 5540 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||17 MB|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||6 MB|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||31 MB|
How to Setup Wireless HP ENVY 5540
Printer HP ENVY 5540 using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an HP ENVY 5540 printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP ENVY 5540 printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP ENVY 5540 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP ENVY 5540 software installed successfully[/infobox]
How to Install Driver HP ENVY 5540 for Mac OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP ENVY 5540 Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.