Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 Printer series Full Software and PCL 6 Driver||14.0.18141.498|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (64-bit)||126.96.36.19962|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers||188.8.131.5210|
|FutureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.2 – HP LaserJet M604/605/606 Series Printer FIRMWARE||2308974_579762|
How to Setup Wireless HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series
Printer HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series for Mac OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Enterprise M604 series Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.