HP Laserjet Pro M402n Monochrome Printer Review
HP LaserJet Pro M402N Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The HP LaserJet Pro M402n throws the all-in-one pattern and also instead focuses on being the most active black and white message printing machine that it can be. This singular focus and dedication are just what made it our Top Pick for Basic Printing Award. If the substantial bulk of your printing needs include hefty message documents, and you’ve ever before watched the Olympic decathlon and also thought, ‘these individuals would have the ability to pole vault a lot higher if they simply stopped doing all those other things,’ after that the M402n is for you. It produces near perfect text as well as was the fastest design in our test, producing 25 web pages each minute. It gives up wifi connectivity for a streamlined USB link. Some could find this aggravating. However, we found wifi printing was commonly even more of a hassle compared to it deserved.
HP LaserJet Pro M402N Features
Smooth, stylish and practical, the LaserJet Pro M402n has one of the highest print speeds of any printer in its course. HP has developed the black and white printer to use unbelievable assistance to all office printing tasks. With a leading print rate of 40ppm as well as a very first web page print speed of just over eight secs, this laser printer is excellent for small and also tool offices which are dependent upon a vast amount of printed outcome every day.
Developed for the modern-day office setting, the LaserJet Pro M402n has been designed to consist of a variety of wireless connectivity choices as a criterion. With AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Printing features, the printer simplifies the process of remote printing– great for company printing responsibilities. All information kept remotely can be accessed and also written from almost all over. With a selection of overhead-slashing attributes, the LaserJet Pro M402n is ideally put to complement workplaces aiming to regulate everyday invest tightly. Without endangering the top quality of the result, these features include an automatic double-sided printing function which could instantly cut in half the quantity of paper utilized. HP LaserJet Pro M402N Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP LaserJet Pro M402N Drivers and Software Download
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer Series PCL 6 V3 Full Solution||75 MB|
|HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility||14 MB|
How to Setup Wireless HP LaserJet Pro M402N
Printer HP LaserJet Pro M402N using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet Pro M402N software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Pro M402N for Mac OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Pro M402N Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.