Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver||v1601|
|HP LaserJet P1102w, P1109w Firmware Update Utility||20180302|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||22.214.171.12460|
|HP Smart Install Control Utility||20140214|
HP P1102w Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7– The HP LaserJet P1102 is a compact mono printer that comes with Wi-Fi link and also extraordinary print rate. Average graphics speed compared to normal printing at 14.5 ppm. Likewise, the output quality is excellent. This printer has actually an LED control panel to promote the procedure. It will certainly be suitable for personal or small office usage as well as has a 150-sheet major input area, a folding front panel (not a complete tray) with a sliding size overview. The equipment likewise has a hands-on feed slot for thicker media.
The top opening output tray holds 125 sheets. Although the building of these parts is impressive, their signs – marked in black plastic without contrasting tinting – are practically difficult to understand. Manual duplex is readily available on COMPUTER and Mac, with directions on the display that assist. Two buttons and also three LED control board all to have icons, however no word labels. You should inspect the meaning in HTML-based paperwork – which, in his acknowledgment, has an excellent translation of the computer animation from the LED circuit.
HP P1102w Feature
This printer has really straightforward dimensions, particularly since the input, as well as outcome trays, are folding only if required. The input tray 150 sheets folded from the front panel and also the paper stop slides ahead. Smartly positioned over the main input tray is a 10-sheet priority feeder for special envelopes or media, which is uncommon for equipment at the end of this market.
HP rates LaserJet Pro P1102w at 18 ppm, which is a reasonable rate for personal laser printers. Our 5-page message print takes 27s, which amounts 11.1 ppm, yet increasing the variety of web pages to a 20-page document calls for a speed of as much as 15.8 ppm, which is more than 75 percent of the ranked rate.5-page text and also graphics records published at 13.0 ppm and 15 x 10cm pictures on an A4 sheet just need 13 secs on the top resolution of the device, called FastRes 1200. At typical FastRes 600, it only takes 10 seconds.
HP P1102w Setup and Speed
I mounted the printer utilizing a USB link on a system running Windows Panorama. According to HP, it additionally includes drivers for View 64-bit; both 32- and also 64-bit versions of Windows 7, XP, Web server 2003, as well as Web server 2008; and Mac OS X version 10.4 through 10.6. In addition, HP says you can download and install drivers for “nearly any kind of Linux circulation available today” from HP’s Website.
Once set up, the P1102w functions. The engine is ranked at 19 web pages per minute (ppm), which also for an individual printer is small by today’s requirements. However, the actual throughput is a match for other printers with faster-rated rates. I timed it on our company applications suite (using QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing) at a total of 7 mins 36 seconds, essentially connected with the 23 ppm Editors’ Option Brother HL-2170W, at 7:30. Either printer is significantly faster than anything else in its rate class.
HP P1102w quality
The P1102w also racked up moderately well on result top quality. The message was at the low end of a tight range where most mono lasers drop, yet still within the array. More than half of the fonts on our message examination were both quickly readable and well formed at 6 points, and all however one heavily elegant font with thick strokes passed both limits at 8 factors. Unless you have an uncommon requirement for little typefaces or need to print high-grade desktop publishing outcome, you should not have any type of complaints about the message.
Graphics quality was absolutely common for monochrome lasers– good enough for any type of internal organization use, however well except the high quality most individuals would desire for advertising and marketing materials or any other result that requires to look fully professional. Among other issues, I saw visible dithering in the form of evident graininess and also, in some graphics, an unwanted dark band inside a solid gray area. The printer additionally had some difficulty with slim lines, but that’s a typical problem. The P1102w really takes care of slim lines much better than lots of printers.
How to Setup Wireless HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
Printer HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer for Mac OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.